Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What to do and which choice to make?

I AM STARTING A NEW PHASE IN LIFE, AND I HAVE SO MANY OPTIONS; Which path do I take?

People have been asking me this question a lot lately. My advice would be

1) Find the outcome that is most important for you (such as attending the same church, keeping in touch with peers, saving on rent, etc.)

2) Stick to any path that leads to your desired outcome. There may be some minor compromises or cons that you may have to face, but so long as you get what you really want, things should be fine!

3) If the path you have to take is too treacherous or is not worth it to get what you desire, then you may have to change your path as well as the desired destination.

4) Basically aim first for what you really want, and then change things along the way.

But sometimes you will face obstacles and barriers that will seem to high to cross.


No comments:

Post a Comment