Saturday, August 4, 2012

Update about the Blog (Work Outs???)

I will be posting random topics for now.

1. Positive Thinking
2. Psychology and Social Skills
3. ?

I want the next topic to be something relevant. I'm CONSIDERING writing about athletic training and healthy eating for about a week or 2.

Check out my friend's blog here:
http://nandmfreethinkers.wordpress.com/

She basically writes about how to NOT be consumed by consumerism and how to live healthily and by your own rules. IT IS REALLY GREAT STUFF! I have read a lot of it.

The reason I was thinking of writing about athletic training is because I trained at a gym for about 4 weeks during the summer of 2011. I still have most of my nutrition notes as well as schedules and routines. Using the tips and tricks I learned from my hot trainer I was able to see results weekly! It was really one of my most fun memories. The gym is worth the money, but training is so expensive. I can give away all the info I paid to learn FOR FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment