Sunday, August 12, 2012

Giving Up? Or Moving On?

http://erinzam.com/blog/2011/12/13/new-mini-planners-for-2012/
Sometimes your master plan may not work out so easily.

But when do you move on to something else?

I am an extremely determined person. I do not believe in giving up or quitting.
But if Plan A isn't working out... When do you give up on that first plan and move on to Plan B?

Sometimes all the signs point you towards moving on from A to B. But other times you may start on Plan B and then Plan A begins to work out...

IT'S VERY CONFUSING.

Maybe it's all just about taking a leap of faith in a new direction. Doing the same thing over and over again and not receiving results is frustrating. But none of us knows the future.

Does quitting really matter?

For me, I like to see results. If I don't see things moving forward then I push even harder until I do see results. And as I said before, I don't like to quit. I at least like to see things all the way through before I can make a decision to move on. For me, quitting should happen once I know for a fact that I am in the wrong place.

How can you tell if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time? What I mean is, what makes it so that sometimes you have a sign to move forward, and then almost instantaneously you are given a sign to take a step back?

And is quitting really bad? Do you stay away from quitting BECAUSE OR YOURSELF? Or BECAUSE OF OTHERS? Who do you do it for? Maybe that is what determines if quitting is good or bad... and then again, maybe not...






No comments:

Post a Comment