Thursday, August 9, 2012

Motivation 3 (The Snooze Button)

Sleeping can also relate to motivation. Have you ever noticed that when you have something new to do:

new job
new date
new schedule
new running route
new work task

WAKING UP IS SIMPLE! You feel excited, motivated, and ready to begin this new plan!

But once the plan becomes routine, you may want to hit the snooze alarm just a few times before you have to get up and perform that


SAME OL' THING.


...HOW CAN WE MAKE EACH DAY SIMPLE AND EASY TO APPROACH?!


1) One way is to count your blessings! If you HAVE a job, or class or event that you have the gas and car to get to

YOU ARE QUITE WELL OFF!


Gas and jobs and classes and reliable transportation and money in the pocket...
...these things have become almost scarce and rare these days.


If you have them
BE GLAD!


2) Incorporate new things into your schedule.


3) Start your day off right! For me, I LOVE A GOOD BREAKFAST! I love thinking about what I will have as my first meal of the day! And I love eating the meal with time to spare
as I watch Chris Pirillo and Golden State Saga VLOGS and read flipboard techy posts on my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment