Thursday, October 11, 2012

Website Update for www.beefalie.net63.net

http://www.avramovic.info/
 Hey!

I have decided, as of yesterday, to update and reorganize my www.befalie.net63.net site.

The site was a test site with a few pages of content featuring acoustic and electronic music and instruments.

I will be updating content.

I decided that instead of switching www.befalie.net63.net from WordPress 3.4.1 to WordPress 3.4.2
I should try to use my free web host's NEW Website Builder software service.
I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS GUYS!
Hopefully no one gets upset by this, but I feel like playing with some new software for at least a few days or weeks.

If I don't like it I will switch back to WordPress.

I should be back up and running before the weekend.

KEEP REFRESHING!

www.beefalie.net63.net

No comments:

Post a Comment