Wednesday, September 12, 2012

More Multitasking

My Sample Schedule
Studies show that we are great at doing just one thing at a time.

I have noticed that the more work I do on the computer, the more likely I am to attempt multitasking.

If I am writing an article or researching a topic, in the process I tend to check my emails, browse other categories, google search any interest that pops into my mind...

THE TO-DO LIST HAS BECOME MY FRIEND!
THE TIMER HAS BECOME MY FRIEND.

It becomes a problem for me when I feel as if I have worked all week on tasks and I see little results.

For myself, I have found that it works to write down the tasks I want to do in order, including breaks for eating, bathroom breaks, and breaks to relax my mind.

See the sample of how I may choose to organize a day.





No comments:

Post a Comment